Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mason's 9th Birthday

 
 
Mason celebrated his 9th Birthday here at home with about 10 boys and a sleepover!!!  Crazy to have 10 boys in our home for a sleepover, I know, but guess what??? They were so good!!!!  Only about 7 ended up spending the night.  The theme Mason chose was Angry Birds which was so easy becuase Angry Bird stuff is everywhere right now.  The boys ate pizza, Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzard Icecream Cake and lots of snacky foods chosen by Mason.  We walked to the park, they jumped on the trampoline, played xbox and I even made up a treasure hunt for them, which they all seemed to enjoy.  I know I say this every year, but it's so hard to believe my little man is 9!!  NINE!!!! And now that summer is here, he's going into 4th grade! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MASON!!!!  And MANY MANY MORE!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment